This month favorites // Denne måneds favoritter disse produkter er købt på hjemmeside der leverer til Danmark hurtigt og nemt :) Læs nederst på siden for mere info om de forskellige hjemmesider.
2. Caudalie beauty elixir I really love this product I use it as a pick me up and have found it to work wonders. It's a great multitasking product which can be used as a toner/makeup refresher/serum it's really perfect to pick you up on a long journey or after a long day, so I really like to have that in my bag. I love the scent which is really calming and relaxing I feel like you're spraying a whole loads of herbs on your face which is a nice feeling. I love to use it as toner as well, so what I do it spray it into my palms and then softly press it into my face.
3. Chanel lipstick, it's on another picture as well so you can see what it looks like :)
4. Macadamia healing oil spray I really really love this, it's really like the moroccan oil just in a spray bottle which in my opinion makes it a lot easy to use it's really more convenient. I've done a full review on it here. So check that out if you'd like to know more.
5. Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua foundation has become one of my favorites foundations, it's light easy to blend in and doesn't feel like a cake when you're wearing it. Perfect for those days where you want your real skin to be able to come through, which is everyday for me :) It has spf 15, which I think is great and what I expect there at least to be in a foundation. I thought I wouldn't like the scent but I really don't mind the flowery peachy scent here. (Kan købes i Matas)
6. Champneys Citrus blush dry body oil this is absolutely an amazing body oil, which has a calming scent and really feels great on your skin. It leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy at all and the scent really stays on all day. I found that it's great that it comes in a spray bottle which makes it so much easier to apply if you're on the go so you don't have to spritz it into your palms first then apply, very convenient for the beach and it leaves a pretty glow. Perfect for summer.
7. Then of course I've been loving my Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses this month, I really can't go outside if the sun is burning and leave my eyes unprotected and these are the ones I've been wearing the most.
8. Then i have a little sample of the Christian Dior mascara which is absolutely amazing since it has these three or four little balls like the Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara, which makes it so easy to get in to every corner and small lashes it also provides so much volume and length that I love, absolutely an amazing mascara I definitely have to get the full size since I got this one as a little extra when I bought the CD Iconic mascara.
9. Skin food secret shine base is the most amazing liquid highlighter I've ever tried, the name says a lot, you're supposed to apply it before applying foundation or powder so that it will provide that dewy shiny finish, which actually look natural. But you can also use it as a highlighter which I do, so I only use it on the areas where I want the light to catch such a amy cheekbones, brow bones and the bridge of my nose, it looks so natural so it looks like it's just your skin that is amazingly radiant and healthy looking. I absolutely love it.
10. Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in the color 36 darling is an amazing brownish nude color which looks great with a tan and bronzed skin, it is a little shimmery but not too much so it just provides that nice sheen. It really hydrates my lips as well which I really think is important since I have very dry lips and makes it hard for me to wear matte lipsticks.
11. Lierac tinted corrector for undereye dar circles, this is amaaaaazing it's really like the ginZing from Origins, but I've this one to work great and even better than the GinZing even though the GinZing doesn't have that much coverage it has managed to look unnatural and it looks like you're wearing loads of concealer even though you're not, but this one has even more coverage but it manages to look natural and enhances you're under eye area to look naturally brightened. It covers all the dar circles just like if it was a concealer but unlike concealers you can't tell that you're wearing anything cuz it looks that natural. Amazing product, it's just a little tiny for it's price but a little goes a long way and it's worth every penny. :) Oh and I can see it's on sale on feelunique
12. Etude BB magic balm this is an incredible product it's from the Korean brand Etude, I got it when I was in Korea. I really love it, it leaves your skin natural looking even though the consistency is rather thick but it really makes your skin look amazing and brightened up. I don't know what to say about it but it really makes your skin look flawless, it also comes with a tiny foundation brush which works great with it and it was super cheap about 10000 korean wons which is 53 kroners and 8,80 Dollars so super cheap for a brush and a BB cream, for those who doesn't know what BB creams are it stand for blemish balm and was in the first place created to healing scars and make skin look even, BB creams doesnt normally comes in different shades cuz it's supposed to blend in with all skin colors, which can be a little doubting but some of them manage to do that. It's really known in Asia but even high end western brands has made ''BB inspired'' foundations such as Estee Lauder, Origins etc.
Some of the products mentioned I couldn't link to // nogle af produkterne der er blevet nævnt kunne jeg ikke linke til, men dem der er linket til leverer til Danmark gratis, det tager 5-10 arbejdsdage nogle gange hurtigere, og siden det er i EU websiderne opholder sig bliver der ikke opkrævet told udover Feelunique.co.uk, siden de opholder sig i Jersey, hvilket er en Ø under Engelsk styrelse, men som ikke er med i EU, så post Danmark opkræver told og moms, men feelunique yder den service at de tilbage betaler alle former for gebyrer, der bliver opkrævet. Hvis det er for meget bøvl anbefaler jeg asos og beautybay.com.