Oct 11, 2012

New IN

So I found this bag the other day at a local store and fell in love! it's perfect for a cozy day out and surprisingly great for school stuff, since it's in leather, therefore the quality is spectacular and overwhelmingly great. I love the color of this bag, the satin reflects the light beautifully and contrasts my daily worship of black clothes.

It was a bit pricy but can anyone please tell me if theres a webpage selling these kind of lovely accessories in these color ranges? :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this bag! I don't usually like metallic but this is an exception!
    Thanks for your comment a while back, I've followed you because I love your blog:)

    www.elstylediaries.blogspot.co.uk
    shan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)