Oct 12, 2014

INTERIOR | DANISH INTERIOR INSPIRATION




I wanted to share with you my dream apartment! I just absolutely love the home of Annika Von Holdt who is a danish author. Her home is so elegant and the crispy clean white colors just look so relaxing and calm against the more gothic black furniture pieces as well as the wooden floor and doors. I just absoultey love everything. The chairs I absolutely love, it's the Bertoia chairs and the big antique style mirror is such a wow factor for me!

10 comments:

  1. love it !
    i love posts and blogs about decorations <3
    can we follow each other for keep in touch??
    let me know I always follow back when I really like blog and your I love! :)
    is very nice
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great decor inspiration- love the use of grey and white- minimalism with an edge

    www.TheStylishFlaneuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too, grey and white are absolutely great colors, they work so work together. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. gorgeous, would love to have a place like that!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely please!! wish it was mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog darling! These are so pretty! Pinned that mirror bathtub xx

    realllyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)