Jul 11, 2012

homemade Red velvet cupcakes

So i baked today i baked red velvet cupcakes again with cheese frosting. i must admit I'm beginning to enjoy them a little too much. Perhaps i should stop eating all these sweeties but gosh i just love cupcakes. And since you can't get proper cupcakes here in Denmark I thought i would make them my own, i must admit they turned out pretty great after improvising a lot since i can't stick to the recipe oopsie, but they taste pretty much the same as the ones i got when i was in Thailand.
So we were out eating lunch at an Italian restaurant and got this lovely looking pasta. Me and my friend got the same, since we didn't really wanna eat pizza. I really love pasta and the pasta was really good. So what have you been up to today? :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't get the red velvet cupcakes that i've tried in Dubai out of my head! They tasted like heaven. I really need to try do some at home. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your precious time to comment my post, I really appreciate reading all of your sweet words and will manage to check your blog out and answer to them. :)